Put out an update for MOTD Fixer to address a couple of potential issues, espeiclaly when servers are trying to run queries with an invalid token.
Now it will send a response about an invalid token and tell either the user to re-register, or do it automatically – if set inside the config.
This will require an update to the web side script too, if you’re hosting locally.
MOTD Fixer v1.07 Changes
- Added more feedback for errors
- Added checking for an invalid server token on URL registration
- Changed logic inside SteamWorks_OnClientURLRegisterComplete and Handling of JSON Responses
PHP Script Changes
- Added support for an invalid token in the response
- Removed the hit count logging
Enjoy and please report any potential issues you may find