Released updates to MOTD Fixer SourceMod plugin and the web script. This release should fix potential database bloat (Will issue a delete command on disconnected client that reach the 2nd stage of MOTDF_ShowMOTDPanel) and running on an unsupported mod type (If an unsupported mod type is found – The plugin will load a slightly customised ShowMOTDPanel with silent panel support).
MOTD Fixer Plugin v1.06:
- Removed all the unecessary specific URLs and only use “Base URL” in the config now
- Added a new delete function – That issues delete on a client URL that has disconnected, before the MOTD panel is displayed
- Added checks for cl_disablehtmlmotd on clients before trying to load an MOTD panel
- Added initial support for translations
- Added checks on initialization for missing Updater by GoD-Tony
MOTD Fixer Web Script:
- Implemented a new delete.php – Issue delete on a client that was offline before the MOTD was displayed
- Basic debug logging added and enabled through config.php->MOTDF_DEBUG
- Other internal misc code changes
Enjoy and please report any bugs you might come accross.