Released an update to MOTD Fixer – To see if it resolves a reported problem with certain clients information not being set, or SteamWorks HTTP requests failing.
MOTD Fixer v1.03:
– Added an extra check for disconnected clients
– Another stage added to the Native_MOTDF_ShowMOTDPanel for feedback
The PHP script had quite a few changes too, that fixed the reported problem with client IP’s.
PHP Script(s) Changelog:
– Removed the checks for validating the servers sent IP to real IP
– Changed how client IP’s are handled now
– Quite a few internal variable name changes
– Database format changes – Make sure to re-run init.sql
– Fixed the crontab timer and isolated the job – No more running through the auth class.
– Cleaned up the SQL statements.
– Removed the deletion of server tokens in the cron job.
Enjoy and please report any problems that you might find.