New version of MOTD Fixer is ready for release. Still trying to work out a small bug in certain configurations with the extra logging, but that should hopefully be fixed in the next update.
- Fixed IP based validation – Was only checking token and not cVar settings
- Added more logging feedback to help with development
- Slight change on how server tokens are sent over post
- Plugin now only sends a LogMessage on incorret mod type – instead of SetFailState
- Config file is now auto-created and customisable inside cfg/sourcemod/plugin.motdf.cfg
- Added a new console variable “motdf_autoregister” – Auto-register the server on the first call to MOTDF_ShowMOTDPanel