Finally got around to updating Radio to v18.104.22.168 the changes are more than I expected over the previous version.
Changlog as follows:
- Notice: MOTD panels still work fine, but you need to press play in the audio player with new chromium policies
Tested under HL2:DM and TF2
- Moved MOTD Fixer to the disabled folder
It was only required in CS:GO that has now fully removed MOTD panels from the code base
- Added #pragma dynamic to the build options to increase the stack space
- Fixed return types in a few functions
- Updated Multi-Colors by Bara to the lastest git commit: 2d9c20b8f4793e04ebfe2fe6e3ba467fdc22eb47
- Updated and Added a lot of translations with help from deepl.com/en/translator
- Added a check for cl_showpluginmessages under HL2:DM and warn the user if disabled
Enabled by default, disable by setting “sm_radio_check_disabled_plugin_messages 0”
You can disable this and use the awesome plugin @ https://github.com/Alienmario/plugin-messages-assist by AlienMario
- Added a new playlist type in the plugin and radio.dubbeh.net – Top 500 with HTTPS only streams
Enable this with “sm_radio_shoutcast_playlist 4”
- Updated to the latest SteamWorks compatible with SM 1.11, Thanks to Hexa-Core – https://github.com/hexa-core-eu/SteamWorks/releases/tag/v1.2.4
- Misc code changes
Make sure to press play inside the web player to get stations to load, over the last few months Valve updated Chromium Embedded Framework to introduce auto-play polices, that require user interaction within the page or to press play directly on the audio player.
The web player was also updated with a few changes since last time.
- Added support for a top 500 playlist with HTTPS streams only – https://radio.dubbeh.net/top500https.txt
- Optimized the stream validation code a little
- Extra checks added to the initial stream on the index page
- Increased the station count to 300 per-category in the radio_cron updater
- Added a basic logging function
- Added support for live and production URL’s
- Fixed stream URL’s over 127 characters
- Updated Bootstrap to the latest version
- Lowercased headers responses and removed duplicate code
- Fixed a small issue under PHP 8.2
- Other misc changes/fixes
Enjoy and please report any issues you might find.